Exciting news: we’re taking over the Philadelphia Wedding magazine Instagram while we’re viewing all of the latest gowns on the runways at New York Bridal Fashion Week! We’ll be posting photos from all of the shows we attend (we’ve already seen the newest collections from Lela Rose and Marchesa!), so you will definitely want to be following along here + here if you love bridal fashion.
To continue our social media theme, we thought we would share our top 10 posts from Instagram and Pinterest from September and October as part of our Styled Social Media series! Here’s what we’ve been up to since our last update:
1. We just viewed Marchesa’s stunning new collection while watching the sunset in New York City!
2. Even though it poured throughout the day, Meghan looked so beautiful in her wedding gown at her Rose Bank Winery soiree.
3. We can’t deny how much we love flowers, especially these arrangements from one of our September weddings with Margaux of Fleur de Lis!
4. No matter the style or season, Terrain weddings are always magical. We adore this photo from We Laugh We Love of Ron and Sasha’s June reception.
5. We stopped into Monique Lhuillier to see some of the latest collection, and we’re still thinking about this lace gown.
1. Once you fall in love with your wedding venue, you will also want to find a rehearsal dinner venue that’s equally as wonderful. To help you in your search, we rounded up 10 of our go-to places in Philadelphia.
2. We recently spoke about how we would style a wedding with an all-white palette, and this white wedding invitation suite was one of the most popular pieces.
3. We’re just a few weeks into fall, and we’re so happy to mark the return of palettes with deeper hues, like this wine-colored bouquet.
4. Allison and Will’s Lehigh wedding is still one of our most-loved celebrations, and it’s one of yours too!
5. If you’re planning an engagement session, we love this braided hairstyle! We also love braids for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and weddings.