It was apparent from when I first met our bride Jacey and her mom, Rory, that this wedding was a true labor of love as the entire family worked in union to bring together the big day at their home farm. From clearing pastures, crafting farm tables out of a riding ring, to repainting the barn nothing was going to stop this amazingly beautiful homespun wedding.
Jacey and her dad walk the aisle. Jacey’s mom was able to find whitewashed church pews which we set in a clearing under the shade for seating.
Our ring bearer and flower girl riding the aisle in style with our pony, Mini Cooper.
Our groom Carroll’s sister, who was a bridesmaid, during the ceremony. Escort cards were hand written on mini chalkboards by the groom’s sister and we found a perfect place on the garden fence to display them. The 13 farm tables were made by Jacey’s father and brothers and were paired with white picnic benches from Party Rental LTD. Jacey and Carroll’s first dance. Dinner was served table side from several food trucks An aerial shot from the barn of the guests right before dinner…. Jacey’s dad, at the keyboard, his band provided music for later in the evening. Our groom’s nephew performed with the band….. This was the group’s reaction to our five year old on guitar!!!! An evening view of the tent in the pasture….
Thank you to the team:
- Hair: Adolf Biecker
- Makeup: Cheekadee
- Accommodations: The Radnor Hotel & The Wayne Hotel
- Venue: Private Residence
- Tenting, Lighting & Staging : Tents for Rent
- Catering & Staffing : The Sunflower Truck Stop & James Ebo Bartending
- Desserts: Petrucci’s Ice Cream Truck
- Rentals: Party Rentals LTD.
- Classical Trio: Linda Child
- Jazz Trio – Paul Jost
- Bluegrass Band – The Last Whipoorwills
- Photographer: Krista Patton
- Transportation: King Limo