Styled Social Media- March’s Most Loved Pins and Instgrams
Between fall weddings, an all-hands-on-deck New Year’s Eve, and prep for spring weddings, we have been sharing so much on Instagram. And you know you can always find us on Pinterest, too! However, in the midst of all of our social sharing, we realized we have not rounded up our top five favorite moments from Instagram and Pinterest for our blog. We decided it was time to bring back one of our most loved series, so without further adieu, let’s take a look at this winter’s most-liked and top-pinned posts.
1. New Year’s Eve at the Horticulture Center with M2 Photo, and we would like Falls Flowers to recreate their hanging floral installation at The Styled Studio.
2. We were thrilled to see this lovely capture by Alison Conklin on Philadelphia Wedding’s Instagram from Editor Carrie and Mike’s New Year’s Eve wedding at The Please Touch Museum. Naturally, we had to repost it to share it with you!
3. Did you catch our cake feature with a number of Philadelphia’s amazing bakeries? These seasons cakes – spring, summer, fall, and winter are all represented – by the Master’s Baker was such a standout.
5. We were honored to attend the Influencers and Tastemakers Dinner at the Art Museum earlier this week. The table settings were so, so lovely, and the setting doesn’t get any better.
1. Lauren and John’s beautiful floral arbor designed by Sullivan Owen is one of our most pinned pictures of all time! This piece and their wedding still ranks among our favorite days.
2. We think it’s safe to say we’re all dreaming about the beach, and this palm tree is from our post about the most fun and beautiful wedding ceremony backdrop styles.
3. St. Patrick’s Day is this week, and many of you are revisiting last year’s inspiration post featuring green and gold details, like this stationery suite.
4. Amanda and Mark’s travel inspired escort card display by Fleur de Lis looked stunning at the Philadelphia Cricket Club!