If you’re searching for a holiday (or birthday!) gift for a bride-to-be, you might pause and not know where to turn. Should you give her something with a nod to her wedding day, or would she prefer a piece she can enjoy now? We’re fans of both ideas, so take a peek at our gift guide for brides-to-be below. You’ll find a piece to dress up her desk, jewelry she’ll likely save, and a sweet bag she’ll want to use now and on her honeymoon. And if you’re a bride, you have our permission to treat yourself. PS: Your mom, mother-in-law, aunt, sister, cousin, or bridesmaids will also love half of the items on our list. Gifts for all! We aim to please at The Styled Bride.
1. Kendra Scott Earrings: The Danielle Earrings are one of the most popular pairs from Kendra Scott, and they are available in a ton of different colors. They’re just as versatile for her to wear now as they are for her to save for her wedding day. These would also make a great bridesmaid gift!
2. Kate Spade Ring Holder: She definitely needs something pretty to place her engagement ring in if she ever decides to take it off, and she’ll be able to add her wedding band once she says “I do”. Everything is better with a bow, and this detail on the Vienna Lane Ring Holder is available in three different colors.
3. Inslee Calendar: The perfect piece for a bride to display on her desk at home or at work, she can count down to her wedding day using Inslee’s 2015 Calendar. Each month features one of Inslee’s fashion illustrations, and the calendar will arrive in a box complete with a stand.
4. BaubleBar Monogram Necklace: A monogram necklace is a piece a bride can save for her reception on her wedding day! The medium pendent is the most popular size. Quick tip: A bride’s maiden name should be included in all pieces used or worn before or during the ceremony. Afterward, plan to switch over to her married monogram.
5. Hayden Olivia Shop Mrs. Bride Bag: We adore the Mrs. Bride Bag from Hayden Olivia Shop. It doubles as a tote a bride can carry to meetings with wedding professionals while planning, and a carryon she can fill for her honeymoon. The Shop also has a bag for your bridesmaids!
6 Gift Card for Date Night: Encourage the bride to go on a date with her fiancé by giving her a gift card to a favorite restaurant in Philadelphia. We included Little Nonna’s on our rehearsal dinner venue list, and you’ll find more ideas on our go-to venue list.
7. BHLDN Robe: Plum Pretty Sugar has partnered with BHLDN to design a line of every bride and bridesmaid’s favorite robes to wear while getting ready. They’re available in four different colors at BHLDN, and you’ll find more options at Plum Pretty Sugar.
8. Lettered Life Address Stamp: A custom address stamp is perfect to use as part of a joint gift for a bride and groom for the holidays, her shower, or their wedding day. Sending mail just became that much more fun! This is also a great hostess gift.
9. LH Calligraphy Chair Signs: Dress up the bride and groom’s wedding chairs with wooden signs from LH Calligraphy. This is a sweet detail the bride might not think to purchase on her own, but it’s one we’re sure they’ll both love.