Dan and Lindsay met in college, when Lindsay visited a high school friend at Princeton, where Dan went to school. When she came to Philadelphia in 2010 for residency, they reconnected when Dan invited her to an engagement party for some of his (now their) close friends.
Dan proposed one night at home, much to Lindsay’s surprise and thus began the planning process. Lindsay wanted a venue with indoor and outdoor space and Pomme in Radnor was the perfect fit with outdoor grounds for cocktails and indoor space for dinner. A color palette of pale pink, gold and ivory highlighted the space with florals and candles from Sullivan Owen accenting the long and round tables.
Guests danced the night away with the sounds from NYC band 45 Riots and enjoyed passed sweets and a smores station…. and the party didn’t stop there as guests were invited to an after party at The Hotel Monaco.
Thank you to the team:
- Hair: Sarah La Porta for Amanda D’ Andrea
- Makeup: Beke Beau
- Accommodations: Hotel Monaco
- Venue: Pomme
- Lighting: Eventions
- Band: 45 Riots
- Flowers: Sullivan Owen
- Rentals: Maggpie Vintage Rentals
- Videographer: Amie Schroeder
- Photographer: Asya Photography
- Printed Materials: The Papery
- Transportation: King Limo & Philadelphia Trolley Works