There is amazing array of wedding apps but here is a rundown of our personal favorites –
1. Uber– yes, really. We know this doesn’t say wedding per se but it can save guests in lots of situations. Stuck at the airport, can’t find a cab, missed the bus to the church, uber has got you covered.
2. Wedding Party – collects all your wedding photos from guests and keeps everyone in the loop with up to date wedding details.
3. appycouple – Your beautiful wedding app and wedding website created together- magically.
4. Weddingscan- which scans any item with your iPhone. You can also input products manually if they don’t have a barcode. The registry will appear on WeddingScan.com, and guests can buy the items from Amazon or retail stores like Nordstrom or Pottery Barn.
5. Drawing things out is helpful when you’re trying to bring an abstract idea to life. If you want a “whirly thing” on your invitation, then use Moleskine Journal to illustrate what you’re thinking of, and show it to your paper goods designer.
6. The Weather Channel– Track the weather for your wedding day on your own personalized page.